A. You may use the Site only for informational purposes or for purchasing any products that we offer for sale on the Site.
B. You may not send unsolicited commercial email to any email addresses provided on the Site. In addition, spam, chain emails, advertising solicitations and similar email solicitations by you are expressly prohibited.
D. You may not use the Site or the Content in any manner inconsistent with or in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
E. You may not delete, modify or attempt to change or alter any of the Content on the Site.
F. You may not use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper functioning of the Site or take any other action that interferes with other parties’ use of the Site.
G. You may not use any “robot”, “spider”, “scraper” or other automatic or manual device or process to compile information on the Site for any purpose other than for a generally available search engine.
H. You may not, without express written authority from ACA, provide access to the Site through any hyperlink or other link from any other web site nor may you frame the Site within or as a portion of any other web site or page.
I. You may not use the Site to post or transmit any harmful, unlawful, threatening, offensive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, pornographic or otherwise objectionable material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or would otherwise violate the law.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties; “AS IS”. THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. ACA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND SECURITY AND ACCURACY, AS WELL AS ALL WARRANTIES ARISING BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. ACA MAKES NO WARRANTY, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY OBLIGATION, THAT: (A) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (B) THE CONTENT WILL BE UP-TO-DATE, COMPLETE, COMPREHENSIVE, ACCURATE OR APPLICABLE TO YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
3. Limitation Of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL ACA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, OR USE OF, THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, EVEN IF ACA WAS ADVISED THAT SUCH DAMAGES WERE LIKELY OR POSSIBLE AND/OR EVEN IF ANY REMEDY AVAILABLE TO YOU FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY APPLIES TO, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY DISABLING DEVICE OR VIRUSES WHICH MAY INFECT YOUR EQUIPMENT OR SYSTEM, FAILURE OF MECHANICAL OR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATION LINES, TELEPHONE OR OTHER INTERCONNECT PROBLEMS, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, THEFT, BODILY INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OPERATOR ERRORS, STRIKES OR OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS OR ANY FORCE MAJEURE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY IN SOME CIRCUMSTANCES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. Third Party Content. The Site may from time to time display the content, services, products or hyperlinks of other companies or persons. Notwithstanding the presentation of any third party information on the Site, no such presentation shall be considered an endorsement, representation or warranty, either express or implied, by ACA on behalf of any third party. In addition, ACA does not endorse, warrant or otherwise guarantee the substance of any information or services provided by third parties. ACA shall have no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the content, subject matter or substance of any information accessed or obtained from third party web sites accessed from the Site or web sites that have links to the Site. Access to third party web sites from the Site is established at your own risk.
8. Copyright Infringement. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), ACA has designated an agent to receive notifications of alleged copyright infringement associated with the Site. ACA will, upon receiving proper notice as set forth below, use commercially reasonable efforts to remove or disable access to any such material as set forth in the DMCA. If you believe that your copyrighted work or the copyrighted work of another party is being infringed, please notify our copyright agent. If material is believed in good faith by ACA to infringe a copyright or otherwise violate any intellectual property rights, ACA will remove or disable access to any such material.
10. General. The information on the Site (including without limitation product descriptions, pricing and availability) may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. ACA reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice to you.
11. Information for California Residents. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California residents are entitled to the following specific consumer rights information:
Pricing. Current prices for the products available on the Site may be obtained by going to the pricing schedules for each product. We reserve the right to change the prices at any time. Purchases are subject to the provisions contained in the “Customer Service” area of this site, including the Terms of Sale.
Complaints. The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 400 R Street, Sacramento, California 95814, or by telephone at 1-800-952-5210.
Contact Us. Contact us by email.
12. CONDITIONS OF SALE
In addition to the conditions as set forth in the accompanying Customer Service section, all sales made pursuant to this website are subject to the following further limitations:
Modifications To Service
ACA reserves the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Service, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you, and is not obligated to support or update the Service. You acknowledge and agree that ACA shall not be liable to you or any third party in the event that ACA exercises its right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Service.
You may place orders for Kosé Products and Services via the Service. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not constitute ACA’s acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of ACA’s offer to sell you the particular Kosé Product or Service. ACA reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept, decline, or limit your order for any reason. Your credit card will not be charged until ACA has accepted your order and prepared your order for shipment or for download. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Price and availability of Kosé Products and Services offered on the Site are subject to change without prior notice. To the extent we provide information on the availability of any Kosé Products, such information may be subject to further verification by you. ACA will not be liable for any lack of availability of Kosé Products you may order.
The purchase area of the Service is designed to be secure. However, if you experience fraudulent use of your credit card as a result of shopping with ACA, notify ACA and your credit card company in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures. In no event shall ACA be liable or responsible in any way for the fraudulent use of your credit card.
Unless otherwise expressly indicated in writing by ACA, prices for all Kosé Products are as noted on ACA’s Site as in effect on date your order is placed. Unless otherwise indicated on ACA’s acknowledgment and/or invoice, Buyer shall pay, and be exclusively liable for, all costs of shipping, delivery, insurance and the like after ACA has effected delivery of the products to the U.S. postal Service or other carrier. All prices are in United States dollars.
Prices do not include any tax or other governmental charge or assessment on the sale, shipment, production or use of any products sold to Buyer hereunder. Such taxes and charges, when applicable, may appear as separate additional charges on ACA’s acknowledgment and/or invoice. Buyer shall be solely responsible for, and shall pay to ACA upon demand, any such tax, charge or assessment, unless Buyer has furnished to ACA an appropriate valid certificate of exemption issued by or acceptable to the tax authority in question.
ACA shall make every reasonable effort to effect shipment on or before the scheduled shipping date(s) reflected on ACA’s acknowledgment and/or invoice, but such schedule may vary due to, among other things, conditions beyond ACA’s reasonable control, including, but not limited to ACA’s receipt of all materials and information to be supplied by Buyer. If no shipping date is specified, shipment will be made on date(s) selected by ACA. In no event shall ACA be liable for any damages or penalties for delay in delivery or for failure to give notice of delay.
Title to all Kosé Products sold by ACA to Buyer shall pass from ACA to Buyer when such Kosé Products are delivered by ACA to the carrier for shipment to Buyer.
Inspection by Buyer
Buyer shall carefully inspect all deliveries of Kosé Products as they are received by Buyer and report to ACA promptly (but in any event within thirty (30) calendar days after receipt of shipment) any alleged error, shortage, defect or nonconformity of such products. Any failure by Buyer to so inspect and report shall constitute a waiver by Buyer of any claim or right of Buyer against ACA arising out of or related to any such error, shortage, defect or nonconformity that was reasonably discoverable by such an inspection.
It is the sole and exclusive responsibility of Buyer to determine the suitability of any and all Kosé Products for Buyer’s intended purposes and uses. ACA warrants that the Kosé Products sold hereunder will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of shipment. If you discover a defect covered by this warranty, we will repair or replace the Kosé Product at our option, provided that ACA shall not have any liability whatsoever for any damage to or defect in Kosé Products resulting directly or indirectly from events occurring after the delivery of such products to the U.S. postal Services and/or carrier by ACA. This limited warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, misuse, accident, modification or repair by any person other than ACA, moisture, extreme heat or cold, or corrosive environments. The limited warranty does not cover any Kosé Product with an altered or defaced serial number.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY GIVEN BY ACA WITH RESPECT TO KOSÉ PRODUCTS. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING UNDER APPLICABLE LAW IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OR USE OF PRODUCTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE 30 DAY TERM OF THE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY ABOVE. NO REPRESENTATIVE OF ACA IS AUTHORIZED TO GIVE OR MAKE ANY OTHER REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OR MODIFY THIS WARRANTY IN ANY WAY EXCEPT IN A WRITTEN AMENDMENT OF THESE TERMS OF SALE SIGNED BY A DULY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF ACA WHICH MAKES SPECIFIC REFERENCE TO THESE TERMS OF SALE.
Limitation on ACA’s Liability. ACA’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED SOLELY TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE KOSÉ PRODUCTS OR COMPONENTS. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT IN ANY EVENT BE DEEMED TO INCLUDE ANY LIABILITY, OBLIGATION OR RESPONSIBILITY OF ACA FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH KOSÉ PRODUCTS, OR THEIR SALE OR USE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF ANY PROPERTY, INJURY TO PERSON, LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, OR INCONVENIENCE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THEREFORE, THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Buyer agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend ACA (and its employees, consultants, advisors, experts, officers, directors, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns and agents) from and against any and all claims, demands, judgments, liabilities, damages, losses, expenses and costs (including, but not limited to, court costs and attorneys’ fees) incurred or suffered by ACA, which relate to or arise out of (a) Buyer’s use, handling, sale or distribution of the Kosé Products sold hereunder; or (b) Buyer’s breach of any representation, warranty or obligation hereunder.
Termination & Effect
Either you or ACA may terminate access to or use of the Service with or without cause at any time and effective immediately. ACA shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of the Service. If you object to any provision of the Terms of Sale or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with the Service in any way, your only recourse is to terminate your use of the Service.
You agree that upon termination of these Terms of Sale, you will perform your obligations under all outstanding purchases.